Summer is just around the corner and thoughts are turning to exotic, sun-drenched destinations. But beware. Sun, salt and chlorine can all play havoc with your hair.
Salon Director Andrew provides some practical tips to help keep your hair looking fabulous.
- Pre-condition your hair to boost moisture levels. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask is designed to rehydrate and revitalise, restoring shine and manageability.
- Wearing a hat or a scarf is a simple way to protect your hair from sun damage.
- Chlorinated water can turn hair, especially blondes, brassy with a greenish hue. A useful tip is to rinse your hair with clean water before your swim as wet hair soaks up less chlorine. If you’re away from a shower take a bottle of water to the beach.
- Cleanse your hair straight after swimming to remove chlorine and salt. Find room in your suitcase for our favourite Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner.
- In the evening, wash your hair with a gentle shampoo and follow with an intensive repair treatment such as the Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask. This rebuilds the hair with its unique, protein-rich argan oil-infused formula.
- Holidays are a good opportunity to cut down on heated tools and irons. Velcro rollers are an effective way to revive your hair, adding body and life.
- Before you jet off why not book to come into the salon the week after you’re back from holiday? We can keep your hair looking fabulous and you can show off your new tan!
Since its high-profile introduction just 4 years ago, Moroccanoil has become a big hit amongst fashion and beauty gurus, receiving rave reviews and attracting a cult following from top stylists and celebrity clients.
There’s no need to feel left out if you haven’t tried Moroccanoil. Ask us for a demonstration next time you’re in the salon. We know you’ll love it.